Click the video above to view an in-depth discussion of the 2022 Zero-Tax-Increase School Improvement Bond. Several members of our staff discuss the various aspects of the proposal including security, transportation, HVAC, infrastructure, grade configuration and more!
Thank you to Summer Putnam, Matt Wandrie, Doug Lindsay, Wyatt Stevens, Michelle Bradford, Shad Spilski, Linda Thompson, Kim Kroll and Krista Trevithick for participating!
If you don’t have time to watch the whole thing, you can skip to the area that appeals to you.
- 2:06 – How the Proposal was Introduced
- 4:14 – School Board Vision
- 7:52 – Safety and Security
- 11:44 – Safety and Security – Teacher Perspective
- 14:50 – Transportation Needs
- 17:49 – Moving Freshmen to LHS
- 21:21 – Dedicated Spaces for Art, Music and PE
- 24:44 – Parent Perspective
- 29:00 – Center for Innovation Site Work
- 34:55 – Concluding Remarks
For more information, contact Jared Field at firstname.lastname@example.org.